Monday, May 22, 2006

Snowed Under



If you've ever been in any kind of ministry, you'll know that there aren't enough hours in the day! I have the busiest few months since coming to Winchcombe between now and the summer (New Wine is coming along just at the right time!!!). With all the coursework and prep for the weekend away to do, as well as other stuf that is important and just has to be done, am I coming or am I going?

God continues to bless us here, I 'm speaking to the Year 6 teacher at the primary school tomorrow about the transition between year 6 and year 7, plenty of opportunity there. Anyway, look on the bright side, at least I'm all ready for youth worship on Sunday evening, 6.30pm at St Peters church, we're even having an Agape!!!

By the way thanks to all for their continued prayers, both Kate and I are really blessed that so many have been thinking and praying for us over this difficult time.

No comments: