Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Longings




“I’m gonna be a History Maker in this land”, words that I know only too well, but listening to them again after a long while has reinvigorated my passion to see this generation changed and come to know Jesus. Allied to all the stuff we’re doing at uni at the mo around worshipping community and you have one fired up guy! The theory I’m developing in my essay is that as we all learn in a variety of ways some getting the most from words, some from actually doing stuff etc, in the same way we all connect to worship in different ways. Personal experience proves that I’m really turned off by word based stuff, but I connect more through the experiential. In honour of all this I took the Bible study group out on a prayer walk last night, and I was amazed by all the stuff they came up with. God is really good!

1 comment:

just said...

He is very good....even when it is piddling it down outside!

keep up the blogging and prayer walking...an excellent combo.