Tuesday, February 12, 2008


One of my new years resolutions is to actually keep this blog up to date (keep praying for me, it may happen!).
For those who are unaware, Kate and I moved at the beginning of December away from Gloucestershire for the first time and we now live near Portsmouth. God called us here to take on the role of 15-25's minister at the Church of the Good Shepherd in Crookhorn (hence cogs).
The job is hugely different to the one I was doing in the Cotswolds with different issues and different opportunities. This is why I have taken the opportunity to change the look and feel of the blog, to put less emphasis on me, and more about sharing the job and as the title says finding God in the urban sprawl.
I have been taking more pictures recently, especially walking with my two favourite people (well Holly half counts as a person) so I'm going to start a flickr to see what happens but don't expect too much because the only decent digi camera I have at the moment is on my mobile.
God has been doing amazing things already in the first two months since we moved, but we've had some difficult times personally too. There is an excellent opportunity here to as God what his will is for this work and this area, and to spend time on strategy with this amazing group of people God has blest me to work with.
In the

No comments: